Friday, May 15, 2015

LOC #78 - distress it!


 Hello friends!  This weeks challenge theme over at Left of Center Challenges is "distress it!" Please make sure you distress your creation or as always you can choose anythign goes as long as your project is LOC.  For clarification on what we consider LOC please visit our rules page.

This weeks sponsor is the fun and fabulous Bugaboo Digi Stamps.  They have a wide variety of images, perfect for all your crafty creations!  For my mini-jounal page I have used Skelekidz Girl.




I've colored her with pencils and fussy cut her out to add to my journal page. I gesso'ed my pages and then sprayed with Dylusions ink spray in Bubblegum and Tattered Angels glimmer mist in Cornflower Daze.  The ink looked a little to uniform so I took the still wet pages and gently smooshed them together.  I love how fun and bright it turned out.

What are you waiting for?! Head over to LOC to check out what the DT have created for your viewing pleasure and then add your distressed creation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~