Friday, July 24, 2015

LOC #88 - use textrue

 This week's challenge over at Left of Center Challenges is to use texture!  and our wonderful vendor this week is Rosey Hearts.  I've made a journal page using Voodoo.


I started by covering the page with gesso and once dry I spritzed the page with a few different colors sprays from my collection.  I colored the image with pencils and used Perlen Pens in copper and creme to add texture to her headdress. Once everything was dry I fussy cut her out and added to her to the page. Oh and I added a bit of stamping up at the top of the page as well.


Here's a close up so you can also see the texture in the gesso and the metallic Perlen pens.  I also used a whie gel pen on the skulls but that doesn't show up a well in the photos.

Jump on over to the LOC challenge blog to see what wonderful creations the DT has made and don't forget to play along. We all love to see what you share with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~