Friday, August 21, 2015

LOC #92 - nature/outdoors


It's time for a new challenge over at Left of Center Challenges.  This weeks sponsor is Stitchy Bear and the theme is nature/outdoors. I have used Bright Eyes on my journal page. 



I covered my page with gesso making sure to leave lots of texture. Once that was dry I used a TH distress spray in Mermaid Lagoon and a Tattered Angels glimmer mist in Cornflower Daze. I attached my image to the page with foam tape and after adding the quote I added some more texture with a silver Perlen Pen.

I hope you can join us this week at LOC challenges, make sure to check out all the DT makes and join in the fun and share your nature/outdoor creations with us. 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous - love the colours on that Gesso background. A very pretty page :-D
    Thank you for making such a great project using our Digis.
    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Best wishes,

    IKE x

    DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~