Saturday, September 19, 2015

LOC #96 - no designer paper


Hello my crafty friends! Sorry for the late post, my internet decided to cut in and out yesterday and I hadn't set up the auto post :(  But yay it's decided to work today (knock on wood).

This week at Left of Center Challenges we  were lucky enough to have 2 sponsors,
Our challenge for you this week is to not use any designer papers.

For my project I have created a fun little ATC using A Time to Share from All Dressed Up.



I used a TH stencil and sponged my color onto the ATC and then swiped the edges on an orange inkpad.  The image I colored with pencils and fussy cut out to add to my ATC base with foam tape.

I can't wait to see what you create, join us over at LOC to see all the fabulous makes from the DT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~